Check in 14:00
- Sparkling wine and pralines at check-in.
- We tell about the manor's history in the blue hall at 18-18.30 for those who wish.
- Three-course dinner served on white tablecloths and lit candles.
- The manor's large Afternoon tea with start time at 13.00-13.30.
Afternoon tea is served at 16.00.
- The bar opens at 17.00.
- Four-course dinner including half a bottle of wine per person and dessert wine. The dinner's start time is at 18.30.
It is possible to replace the wine with beer / cider / soft drink if you want this instead.
- Coffee and chocolate pralines after dinner.
- Entertainment by duo EDGAR / STRANDBERG during the evening.
- A glass of champagne is fetched from 23.45 at the bar before the New Year.
- Fireworks over the park at 24.00.
- Wiggling is served shortly after noon.
BREAKFAST 9 – 11
Check out 12.00